Wednesday 20 August 2014

Proof of Life ?

Hi all

Just to prove that I'm still up and running, here are some photos of the painting that I've been doing.


Russians - BTR80, BTR60, T72s, SP Artillery, PMP bridge, AA, BMD, etc



Canadian BMG - Centurions, Leopard 1s, M113s, Lynx, M150, etc
French - Armoured Division AMX30s, AMX10Ps, VABs, etc
French - the Armoured Division plus extras
United States - M1A1, M2 and assorted supports (all NATO 3-colour)
United States - M1 Abrams, M2, M60A1, M60A3 and supports (all MERDEC)
United Kingdom - Challenger 1, Bedford trucks and supports

I think that there are well over 450 models. I still have to base them (I'm sure that I said that last time I posted). Mind you I've been adding T80Us, T72 + ERA, T64 + ERA, so more to Base.

You may be wondering, or not, where I've got to with the Central Front Campaign system. Well, ... I fell down the rabbit hole that is what tanks, where and when, in the Group of Soviet Forces, Germany. Some progress, but not really resolved. Not sure its possible, at least not from public resources.

But, recently I got bored/itching to do some gaming. So, I've rewritten a "Race to X ... Campaign" to suit my own needs. I hope to get into it soon.

Cheers ...


No comments:

Post a Comment